- member registration forms (whether completed via API Global Web Site or other online channels or physical channels);
- event or activities enrolment forms (whether completed via API Global Web Site or other online channels or physical channels);
- enquiry forms (whether completed via API Global Web Site or other online channels or physical channels);
- forms for contests, lucky draw, surveys, or special offers (whether completed via API Global Web Site or other online channels or physical channels)
“Personal information” means information that identifies you or could be used to identify you. Examples of personal information include your name, your e-mail address and your telephone number, gender, age, date of birth, and personal preferences.
How does API Global collect information?
We collect information in two ways:
- Personal Information You Submit: We collect personal information that you enter into data fields or on our Web Sites or through real physical channels. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to receive information about various subjects, register for any of our programs, contact our customer service, or respond to our surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide us with any information that is not specifically requested.
- Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information: Our Web Sites may collect information about your visits to our Web Sites without you actively submitting such information. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard disk by a website. Web beacons (also referred to as GIF files, pixels or Internet tags) help us recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to our Web Sites some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the web site you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of our Web Sites easier by allowing us to provide better service, customize API Global Web Site based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve our Web Sites. Certain features of our Web Sites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information and we will not connect additional identifiable information with information collected through the use of such tracking technologies. With respect to limiting or disabling tracking technology please see below “What choices do I have about how API Global collects and uses personal information about me?”.
In what circumstances and for what purposes might API Global collect and use personal information?
We will use your provided personal information to respond to your questions, to process your applications as a registered customer, to provide you with products and services which you have requested, to process your orders purchased at our real physical channels and web sites, to carry out prize draws, games or competitions you have entered, to provide you with efficient customer service and to prevent or detect of crime. We may use certain identifying technologies to allow that our Web Site to “remember” your personal preferences (based on the personal information that you entered, such as sections of that our Web Site that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID). We may use your personal information for other business purposes, such as to offer you the opportunity to receive notices regarding API Global’ products or services, to invite you to participate in surveys about our products and/or services, or to notify you about special promotions unless you notify us prior to notification you choose to opt-out for such purposes:
Does API Global consolidate personal information?
We may consolidate the personal information of customers who use our Web Sites. In addition, we may consolidate information in a non-identifiable form (aggregate/anonymous data) to help us better design our Web Sites and our products/services, to enhance our research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
What choices do I have about how API Global collects and uses personal information about me?
You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that we receive about you by choosing not to provide any personal information into forms or data fields on our Web Sites or physical channels . Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of our Web Sites or forms may ask whether you wish to opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you. You may also be provided with preference questions or preference boxes allowing you to indicate that you do not want API Global Web Sites to use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to “remember” your personal information, such as user IDs or mailing addresses, on return visits. However, API Global Web Sites that use tracking technologies to collect unidentifiable information do not generally provide you with the ability to opt out of the tracking technologies. Some Internet browsers allow you to limit or disable the use of tracking technologies that collect unidentifiable information.
Who will have access to personal information about me?
Personal information can be accessed by a restricted number of authorized API Global employees, by certain designated companies with which API Global may conduct joint programs, and by authorized third parties with whom we contracts to carry out business activities for API Global. We always conduct training for our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely. Also, it is in our practice to seek your consent where required by applicable law if you are registering for a program which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information. In addition, our practice is to require its contractors to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for API Global.
Does API Global share personal information with third parties?
Except as otherwise stated in this Section, we will not transfer your personal information to third parties unless you have been provided with an opportunity to opt into this disclosure. We may disclose your personal information without your opt-in to third party service providers which assist us with our business activities. It is in our practice to require such third party service providers to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for API Global and in accordance with our instructions. We further reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities or when otherwise required by law. In the event API Global sells one of its product lines or divisions, we will only transfer your personal information to the buyer subject to your consent where required by applicable law so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services.
Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing
The Company intends to:
- use your name, contact details, products and services portfolio information, transaction pattern and behaviour, demographic data held by the Company from time to time for direct marketing;
- conduct direct marketing (including but not limited to providing reward, lucky draw, event or activity invitation, promotion and offers) in relation to our products and services.
You may in future withdraw your consent to the use and provision of your personal data for direct marketing.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us in writing to us via email email@example.com or via the phone +44 (0)203 198 4370. We shall, ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing activities.
Keeping your personal data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any Personal Data we hold about you is properly safeguarded. We seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised access or disclosure and any loss, destruction or damage.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from external threats, however, please be aware that there are inherent security risks of sending information by public networks or on public computers and we cannot therefore guarantee the security of any data disclosed or transmitted over the internet.
Please note that the security, confidentiality and reliability of email cannot always be guaranteed.
If you are a new client interested in properties and investments, you can subscribe to our mailing list. Please fill in your name and e-mail address and be the first to receive email updates on new project launch announcements, sales, news and more.